HOW TO GET HERE
Te Atamira is on the ground floor of Dart House in Remarkables Park Town Centre in Frankton.
Remarkables Shops bus stop is located 100m from Te Atamira.
Bus routes and schedules can be found here.
From the airport
Te Atamira is approximately 15 minutes' walk (or 5 minutes' drive) from the airport.
TE ATAMIRA MAP
1. WHAKAARI art gallery
2. MANAAKI MAI hallway and seating area
3.MAHI TAHI art workshop
4.WHARE KAI kitchen
5.MANAAKI NUI project space
6. PŪRĀKAU recording studio
8. TŌNUI rehearsal space
9. KAPA TAHI dance studio 1
10. KAPA RUA dance studio 2
11.TE PĀ MATAPAIA pottery studio
W1 - W6. WAIATA TAHI–ONO music studios 1-6
T1 - T6. TOI TAHI–ONO art studios 1-6
Te Atamira is committed to being open and accessible to all visitors. Should you require special assistance, please enquire at the reception desk/shop or email here in advance of your visit. We are always happy to help.
- All spaces are accessible by wheelchair, including toilet facilities.
- Guide and assistance dogs are welcome throughout Te Atamira.
- Free entry + free WIFI available throughout the building.
- We offer various free drop-in sessions and events, including tea-break talks on Tuesdays and Thursday at 11am.
IN THE AREA
Shopping Centre Information
For more information on the shopping centre in which Te Atamira is located, visit Remarkables Park Town Centre.
Parking can be found right outside Te Atamira within the Remarkables Park Shopping Centre. With over 800 parking spaces located throughout the Centre, there is plenty of space.
Te Atamira's accommodation partner is:
The Holiday Inn Queenstown Remarkables Park
28 Red Oaks Drive, Frankton
Tel. +64 3 7467880
Click here for further information